It is finally spring break! I am literally so excited for this spring break because the LIT house (where I live at school with the best friends ever) and I are going to the British Virgin Islands! I feel so blessed to be able to go with my friends and so thankful for the Schott’s for allowing us to come on this trip. We are island hopping on a boat for the week and exploring all there is to offer.
Now I know these photos above are from Marco Island (I need to go back there asap), but I am just so ready for the beach it’s not even funny. I cannot wait to feel my toes in the sand and the sun on my face. When it comes to the beach, I always have a few essentials in that bag of mine. Here are some things every girl should have in their beach bag!
- Water bottle // One of the most important things at the beach is staying hydrated. I always have my sticker covered nalgene filled to the brim.
- Sunscreen // Skin care is so important! I cannot stress enough how important it is to constantly be applying sunscreen throughout the day to protect yourself from future issues.
- Sunglasses // As important to protect your skin, it is equally as important to protect your eyes.
- Baseball hat // Literally same reasons as above. Also, they look super cute!
- A book // The current book in my bag for the week is the newest Nicholas Sparks. Can’t wait to lay out, get my tan on, and turn every page.
- Headphones // There’s nothing better than pretending you are in a music video on the beach listening to some country or whatever else you wanna play (I mean the new Ed Sheeran album #loml).
I cannot wait for our flight tomorrow and to be able to enjoy this fabulous trip. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to post this coming week but you can be looking forward to all the details after the trip!
Are you guys going anywhere fun for spring break?
ALSO follow my instagram @thepatternedprep for updates during my trip!