Happy Friday folks! I am beyond excited that it is finally the weekend. It’s also the end of March which calls for some things I have been loving this month. With all of the madness this March (no pun intended), it’s fun to look back see some of my favs that made it a special month.
- J.Crew Stripes Day // As the Patterned Prep, this day was made for me. The amount of stripes I have in my closet is probably unhealthy but still, every time I see a striped shirt I want it. I just think stripes are such a classic pattern so I’m glad J.Crew made a holiday just for me! (more info and ways to shop here!)
- Italian Sweet Cream Coffee Creamer // One of my favorite Youtubers had a vlog with the creamer so I figured I would try it. It truly makes a cup of coffee a treat.
- 52 lists project // Every Sunday, I have been trying to complete my list of the week. It’s almost like a good reflection and a way to express gratitude (which is something I am trying to work on).
- Tumblers // Now I’m not talkin’ the social media site (which you can give me a follow on using the right side bar) but the cups with straws! I have a Lilly one and our sorority also got new ones to celebrate JMU’s championship win. Let me tell you I drink so much water when I have a cup with a straw.
- Chalkfulloflove // Y’all. This company, their products, and their instagram feed is to die for! The hand lettering is amazing and their spring line is also wonderful! I pretty much want all of it. Every mug, every houseware item, all of it.
Those are some things I have been loving this month! It was actually kind of hard to think of material things because I’ve noticed this month my favorites are actually moments. I love driving in my car with the windows down and sunroof open, music playing, and the sun sparkling in. I love laughing with my friends to the worst joke or getting to wear Chacos while drinking a sweet tea outside. I love reflecting that God has put me where I need to be. I am in love with moments and I want to appreciate every single one of them, the good the bad and the ugly.
With all of this beautiful weather, I have been dying to do a photoshoot around town or anywhere honestly. If you are at JMU and interested in taking pics/getting pics of yourself (I also love taking them), let me know!
ALSO comment what some of your favorite things this month have been below!