Happy Friday folks! I know this week has been stressful for me and I know next week and pretty much the rest of April (I’m keeping my monthly mantra in mind though).
I thought I would make a blog post with some random facts about me (honestly I have so many blog post ideas but to put them into words and pictures has been a struggle lately).
- I prefer Starbucks over Dunkin’
- I’m a mug addict and have a large collection
- I really want a Norah Jones record to slow dance to
- My fav music ranges from country to rap to boyband
- Anthropologie is my dream house/closet, pretty much the love of my life
- I want a labradoodle when I’m older (shoutout to my dogs Maisy and Mia)
- I want to learn how to hand letter
- I prefer the beach over mountains (although I’m always down for a good hike I mean #views anyone)
- Antique shopping and taking pictures are two of my fav things to do
- I sponsor a beautiful little girl through Compassion International and I want to visit her so badly
- I’m pretty much always cold
- I’m in a service sorority (shoutout Gamma Sig! wee oop!)
- I love to cook and try new recipes
- My love language is words of affirmation and quality time is in close second
- My dream job used to be interior designer (now I want to be a PA!)
Sorry if this was a boring post! I promise there are betters ones to come (with some based on some of these random facts!) I’m also thinking about doing one about my fav youtubers by filming a video of myself talking about them… we will see when that happens!