Happy Friday y’all! I hope each of you are ready to relax this weekend and enjoy all the beautiful things that it entails. I really really REALLY want to take pictures this weekend and go exploring so if anyone is at JMU, hit a girl up!
Since I only post three times during the week, I wanted to get ahead on the special holiday approaching this Sunday! Mother’s day is a day to celebrate the wonderful woman in your life that brought you to life. I decided to make a list of 10 reasons to celebrate and be thankful for moms (or any other special influential woman in your life).
- She brings joy into your life, whether that be through making a joke or just simply giving you words of affirmation.
- She is always there to help you out.
- She will be your “always pick up the phone no matter what hour or what she is doing.”
- She gives you the best pep talks whenever you are feeling down and finds the best way to motivate you.
- She always knows the best way to cheer you up.
- She’s always down for a random dance party in the kitchen.
- She understands your weird quirks and accepts you for them.
- She is willing to take all the pictures you want and drive long distances for a girl’s day.
- She’s your biggest cheerleader and will stand up for you no matter what.
- She’s your best friend.
Everyone make sure to hug and thank their moms this Mother’s day. They do so much for us without ever receiving the full thanks they deserve. We may annoy them at times and some things we do might not make sense but they are always there for you.
Thanks so much for all you do, Mom! I hope you feel 100% appreciated and loved on your special day!