Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone is gearing up for a fabulous Memorial Day weekend. I know I cannot wait because I am headed to one of my favorite places… the beach! My family, two fabulous friends, and I are headed down to Delaware for the weekend. I’m hoping it won’t be too packed and the weather turns out to be nicer than my app is currently showing.
As May is coming to an end, I keep thinking about how crazy of a month it has been. From finishing spring semester to heading home for a bit only to come back to JMU for my EMT exam (which I passed so one more to go!) and Maymester, there has been a lot going on.
This month has also been filled with some new favs as well as some oldies but goodies!
- All of One Direction’s new solo songs // From Harry’s new sound to Liam with a lit jam and Niall with Slow Hands, I’m enjoying the variation from the old boyband songs. I even am pathetic and made a playlist on my Spotify with all of their solo songs together called “One Direction ???”. And don’t forget Harry’s carpool karaoke!
- Succulents // I planted some new succulent babies this month because I am a terrible plant mom and somehow killed the others. So here’s hoping the new ones live longer!
- All Natural Vanilla Almond Milk Coffee Creamer // Now, I am not usually one for almond milk (for some reason I’m not a huge fan of certain health fads) but this creamer makes me feel like the healthiest coffee drinker in the world. When I use it, I don’t even use sugar any more which I say is a big leap in the coffee world of the Patterned Prep.
- Off the Shoulder tops, dresses, and rompers // As my sister pointed out when we were shopping earlier this month, I love love love the off the shoulder trend. I only own two shirts and one romper in the style yet every time I go shopping I swear I fall in love instantly if I see that a shirt has that style.
- Sweater hoodies // I had been desperately searching for this since I saw a bunch of my favorite bloggers and vloggers with one. Finally, I was shopping and American Eagle answered my prayers. I have been wearing it every day that I can. It is super soft and comfy yet able to make a cute outfit without being such a bum.
Those are some favs for the month of May. Has there anything you have been loving this month that I should try out?