Hello friends and sorry for the short break. I have been doing horribly with blogging but live in the moment ya feel?
I have been having loads of fun this summer and wanted to put together a list of things you should try as the summer begins to come to a close. I know I have soooo many things that I still want to try to cross off my summer bucket list. Here are some fun recommendations!
- Go for a bike ride to ice cream or dinner // I just did this on Sunday with my mom and dad. We biked about 13 miles both ways and ended up back at a place on the water for dinner and drinks.
- Check out your local plant/flower nursery // Now my favorite place to go for this is Terrain (which is actually an Anthropologie company now so it’s no surprise that I love it). Terrain is not only just plants but it’s also a place to eat and a store. My favorite thing to do at places like this leads to my next point…
- Have a photoshoot at a new place or an old favorite // As seen above, I did this a little bit at Terrain (thanks mom for being willing to take pics always) but I want to go more. My friend and I always love going to Longwood Gardens so I think that’s the next one I have planned.
- Go to a baseball game // I am so excited for this one! My family and I just made plans to go to the Phillies game with the Hunter Hayes concert afterwards!! I am so ready for this one because I can also cross it off of my 101 in 1001 list.
- Go to the Farmer’s Market // So I have yet to do this one this summer but I am DYING to go. I want to go so badly and get some fresh veggies and flowers all while supporting my community.
- Get ice cream // On the supporting your community note, why not stop by your local ice cream store for some delicious noms? It’s always so tasty to get a classic chocolate waffle cone. Plus, it makes for some cute instas amiright?
Those are some fun suggestions to try out this summer as it comes to a close. Comment down below your favorite and some other ones you are wanting to try out!